Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Wedding Requests - Top 200


Top Requests For 2015 Are In!!

Every year this top 200 list is something I really enjoy pouring over. I am always curious which newer song has taken the number one spot or which old favorite has held on. Just as I expected the new number one this year was a new favorite late last year and really just needed a full calendar year to take that number one requested spot. 

Click Here To Take A Look At The Lists      https://sites.google.com/site/jrprodj/pdf

Another fascinating thing for me to go over these request rankings is to see which songs seem to be either too high or too low in the rankings. I always tell my clients that these lists are the heroes and villains of every reception. They are useful tools for deciding both what songs you want and especially useful to decide if there are any songs you do not want played.

If you do have any songs in mind for your "Do not play" list they are likely to be found in this PDF







No comments:

Post a Comment